Monday, July 14, 2014

We had cambios today and our whole house will be staying as it is.
That means I will be leaving in 6 weeks almost for sure but I feel
like these six weeks are going to be amazing. My new district leader
is Danny Ainge's son and our zone is definitely the funnest zone I've
been in by far. We had a great week this week. We are really starting to
find and we finally have some great progressing investigators. I told
you guys about Hugo last week who couldn't make it to church. We've
been working with him and he was able to make it to the last hour of
church. We also found out that he has family members in our ward! This
is going to help us so much and the only thing that stops him is time.
He works a lot but he does own his store so I think we can work with
that. I think I also told you about Carla that got sick last week and
couldn't go to church. We finally found her again on Saturday night
and committed her to church and she went for all three hours. We made a
deal on Saturday that if she goes to our church we have to go to the
Catholic church this week. I think we're allowed to do that but I'll
have to make sure. She had a great experience at church and she really
wants to be baptized. That would be great if you could all pray for
both of them.
Sounds like you guys had an awesome time at tennis camp. I'm so jealous
of the docked boat. It kills me watching those videos but I love them.
Make sure to send me Taylor's email so I can tell him about the MTC in
Mexico! Les amo muchisimo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment