Monday, February 16, 2015

The Flood

How is it going family? The first week with my new companion was awesome. He's hilarious and we get along really good. He also speaks a little bit of English so we've been practicing a lot because he's planning on going to BYU. He's also very sick. For the last three weeks everything he eats including water he throws up. He has basically been fasting this whole week that I have been with him, while eating little things every once and a while. He gave in and ate lunch one day and then was in bed all day and we couldn't leave to work so basically he can work when his stomach is empty. Its really weird and this week they are going to be putting a camera down his throat to see whats wrong, I don't know what that's called.
Pamela got baptized! Everything went very good except that I left the font on during church and flooded it and we spent the whole second hour of church cleaning it and getting ready for the baptism. We did it right after church and I've never seen anyone so nervous. Pamela was super nervous but after I've never seen anyone so happy in my life. She even shared her testimony and she definitely had the gift of tongues because she was able to say everything she wanted to say. She usually cant get a sentence out without stumbling up the words so that was really cool. Eli also came and should be getting baptized this Sunday. She definitely needs your prayers because she still is not 100% sure, but she's definitely ready.
You didn't tell me Austin is getting married? He's still a child- that's pretty crazy. Say hi to Caleb for me! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment