Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Last week in the Mexico City MTC


Hi everyone! This weeks here feel like days! I can´t believe how fast it has gone by. This is our last P- day here 

Hi everyone! This weeks here feel like days! I can´t believe how fast it has gone by. This is our last P- day here so I think next time I´ll write you is in Chile! It is so crazy that I'm leaving next week! I think we are either leaving Monday or Tuesday, but we don't know yet. My package gets here Monday, so I'm a little worried that I wont get it! Will they send it to Chile if I don't get it? Things around here are pretty much the same. We do the same thing every day. I can't believe how much our lessons have improved! Spanish is coming along great. I probably won't feel that way in Chile next week but it will be an adventure. I hear the Chileans talk super fast and are the hardest to understand, so we´ll see how it goes! My hamstring feels a lot better. I think Dr. Toronto wanted me to email him by now so if you could give me his email that would be great! Well I miss you guys like crazy! Good luck with football Max and Ryan! I cant wait to here about it! I love your guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment