Sunday, August 4, 2013

I can play piano!

Awesome week this week! The weeks go by so fast now! I feel like i just wrote you yesterday so I don't have too much to say. I'm still having an awesome time! I'm really surprised with how much free personal study we have. We only have class for about 4 hours a day and the rest is pretty much personal study which is awesome! My Spanish has gotten so much better this week! everything is starting to come together! Our lessons are improving a ton! I feel like I can almost say whatever I want to tell the investigator but I probably just sound like a child. My companion is awesome! He was a little shy at first but now that I´ve gotten to know him really well he´s hilarious and we get along awesome. One of the hermanas in my district is teaching me how to play the piano! I actually got the hang of it really fast and i  can already play a song! The food isn´t as good as it used to be and everyone is getting sick! haven´t gotten sick yet but my companion was sick yesterday morning and then he felt all better that evening so hopefully i don't catch anything! I love seeing all my friends here! More people that I know come every week and we're getting more tonight. We don't get to go to the temple this week so we have all day to do whatever we want. Sorry there is not really anything exiting going on but I did hear some talk of Elder Holland coming so hopefully he comes soon! Well I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment