Monday, March 17, 2014

My birthday!

Hello familia! This week went a lot better than last week. We're still getting to know the secor because it is huge and we still get lost sometimes. We had a hard time finding this week so we just decided to spend more time visiting members and trying to get references. It went really good. We're really gaining trust in the members and we got a bunch of References to visit this week. We found an interesting investigator this week. He's a young Professor the doesn't believe in God. I invited him to pray and ask if God exists and then he said he wants to make me a  deal. He'll pray and he wants us to teach him but only if we teach in English. He (or my companion)  doesn't speak any English so I don't know how good this is going to work. We'll see this week I guess?
My Birthday was awesome! We have soccer night every Wednesday so we got to play soccer for about two hours. Afterwards, I ordered pizza and my companion bought me cake so we had a thirty minute party. It was a pretty solid birthday. I didn't get any of my packages but we have interviews with the president on Wednesday so I'm hoping they're there!
Its starting to get cold! Every morning i wake up freezing. I think I'm going to need to buy a new jacket if that's alright because mine isn't really waterproof. That's about it for this week. Love you guys!!!

sorry the computer I have won't let me send pictures so you'll have to wait to see my birthday pictures next week. Also I don't know if i should buy a jacket. I was going to buy a decent wind breaker that would be really warm with a sweater under it for about 70 dollars? I was also thinking about my grey ski coat and wondering why I didn't bring that. Maybe that would be easier to send. Let me know what you think.
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment