Monday, May 25, 2015

May 11
Hello family,
I feel like I already told you everything that's going on but I'll just tell you again. It was sad leaving Chiguayante, I definitely had a great time in that sector. The saddest was Pamela when she started to cry. She's the nicest and most innocent person in the world and she was so sad. She's doing really good though and I'm sure she's going straight to the celestial kingdom. 
I've been in Chillan now for about a week and I love it. The house I live in is probably 4 times bigger than my last house. Just having a couch in the house is like heaven and also a hot shower for the fist time in 4 and a half months was pretty nice. Elder Taylor is a great guy and really likes to work so we are getting a long really good. We started the week off a little slow but towards the end things started picking up and we found a lot of new people. We had an investigator named Daniel that's 14 years old in church and he will be getting baptized at the end of this month. His mom just got reactivated, so their family is doing really good. The only problem is he lives about an hour away from Chillan in the middle of nowhere, so we'll probably do most of the teaching by phone.
I saw Oscar for the first time in a year! Oscar was the first person I taught that got baptized in my whole mission so it was awesome to see him and such a surprise. I gave him the biggest hug and he told me he's leaving on the mission in two weeks! I'm super exited for him and one day this week I'm going to get to go eat lunch with him. That's the scoop of this week. Mom I hope you had a great mothers day! I love you and thanks for everything you do!
Pamela

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment