Tuesday, May 5, 2015



Grandma and Grandpa Clark with one of Sam and Parker's good friends from Alta, Josh Jensen, all serving in Peru. He said Grandpa is a legend in Peru, who baptized so many leaders in Peru! Go grandpa!

Inline image 1
Hey Family!!!
Mom that's crazy you just wrote me that letter about Elder Taylor because starting tomorrow he's my new companion!!! Its a crazy, small world. I've known him almost my whole mission so we are already pretty good friends and now I'll be finishing the mission with him.  I'm leaving Chiguayante and going to Chillan again! I absolutely love Chillan so I'm super excited! Its so peaceful and nice and its basically the opposite of Concepcion even though I did love it here.
This week the young men from the Concepcion area did a mini-mission so we had one of them as our companion for Friday,, Saturday and Sunday. My companion was a cool guy and we did a lot of work. I just felt like I was training again so that was pretty fun. This is a very short letter but I'm out of time but I'll talk to you next week! I honestly have no idea when we are going to skype because I'm going to a new sector but I will let you guys know asap! Love you guys!

Elder Roberts

picture of Sam's new companion, Elder Taylor's Mom and me at BYU Women's Conference. We were introduced by Aunt Alee, so we snapped this picture just in case they knew each other, and they were made companions just a couple of days after we met. It is a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment