Monday, June 1, 2015

Incredible week! Daniel, Karina, and Julio are all good so far for their baptism on Saturday! I'm super excited! I've never seen anyone progress so fast. We also received the biggest blessing in the world. On Wednesday night we taught Pablo and Cecilia the family proclamation to the world and they committed to get married and baptized the second week in July! The spirit was super strong in that lesson and they are doing so good, I can't believe it. I won't be here but I'm so excited for them to get baptized. I think their my favorite family that I have taught. I also realized their daughter Carla that is 14, is perfect for max and Ryan so I'll send you a picture soon. She's probably one of the strongest members in the ward.
I had a pretty bad accident on Thursday morning. I was doing pull ups on one of those bars that hooks onto the top of the door. I pushed up to adjust my hands and the bar came off. I went from the very top of the door frame to straight on my back whiplashing my head and destroying my neck on the wood floor. It was at seven in the morning and I was just in another world all day with the biggest headache and walking around looking out of it, not being able to move my head. Luckily this morning, I woke up feeling a lot better and I can now move my neck around. So don't worry, I'm fine. Well have an awesome week on the Boat! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment