Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Last Letter in the Mission. Greatest 2 years of my life!

Baptism of Karina, Julio, and Daniel
Whats up family! 
Well this is the last time I'll be writing before I see you! Every day just goes by so fast! We had an awesome week. Karina, Julio, and Daniel all got baptized! Everything went so smooth in the service and the spirit was so strong there. I had the opportunity to baptize Julio and he was just a happy man coming out of the water. Pablo and Cecilia still surprise us every time we visit them. They're doing so good and so committed to get married and baptized in the first week of July. I wish I had more time to write but I don't because we went to the mountains this morning and we got snowed in for about 4 hours so we are running a little late. I love you guys. I know this church is true and changes people 100%. The gospel is incredibly powerful and I've seen it brighten peoples lives! Thanks for all the support and all the great letters from everyone. Les amo muchisimo!

Elder Roberts

The baptismal font was locked on one side and someone had turned it on so i either had to scale the wall or swim so i chose to scale the wall. Just so you understand that picture. 
I flew to Argentina and reunited with my bro Parker!

No comments:

Post a Comment