Tuesday, November 12, 2013

 These are some of the crazy hills I tracted with Elder Rhodes
This is church at our house 2 weeks ago 
We played soccer with some kids in our ward
This week went alright. We're still working with the members a lot. We've really been working on a few less actives that have the priesthood because right now the missionaries are the only active priesthood holders. I think we are making progress with them. We are starting to do a lot of family nights and more activities to get the members involved. We had a great turn out at an activity night on Friday and I think we are finally starting to make some progress. We had a mini cambio this week. I went down to Tome with our zone leader Elder Rhodes. I lived with him in Concepcion so were awesome friends. Tome is amazing! All it is is giant hills. My legs have never been so tired. It is also right next to the Beach. I was basically tracting houses on the beach. And then in the morning, I went on an awesome run along the beach. I felt like I was on vacation. Mom, Happy Birthday!!!!! I celebrated for a second in my room. I wish I could have been there to eat some crab. I really miss crab right now. It is a mission rule that we can't eat shell fish because it will destroy our stomach. But anyways love you mom!!! That's crazy that Parker is in Argentina. You need to send me his pictures. So football is over? did they make it to the play-offs? I don't know if you gave me all the details. Well I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment