Monday, March 23, 2015


We just got back from playing some paintball in the wilderness and I'm super tired but it was super fun. We even had Papa Johns after so it was a pretty good zone activity. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I actually forgot it was my birthday until I was writing down the date in my morning studies but we had a good day. Elder Siaosi and Elder Call bought me a huge delicious cake at night. It had to have weighed a good ten pounds and we ate the whole thing within that night and the next moring, and we were not feeling good. My companion was also sick that whole day so I just worked by myself with members. In that picture I sent you, I worked with the dad of that family and he just brought me to his house and had so much food ready for me. It was hard to get out of that one with him being my companion, but they are a super nice family. 
My companion has been pretty sick and only worked about 4 days. Other than that we had a good week. Eli got confirmed and is doing super good. We also found an awesome family this week. The mom, Solange has been inactive for about 20 years and now has a family of five. We are working with her daughter Costanza and her son Rodrigo, that I could see getting baptized in a few weeks, so please pray for them. 
I got the package, thanks for the candy! Tell Jake good luck and to write me! Have an awesome week! les Quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment