Monday, October 14, 2013

Sam's new haircut!


Hi family! how's it going? This week was alright. Our Branch isn't doing that great. We had Church in Coelemu this week which is like 40 minutes on a bus and only had 2 members from Quiriehue there. The stake President said they were talking about closing Quiriehue again! So this week we are getting the Presidency and some members of Coelemu to come down and this Saturday they will visit all the members and less actives with us and then we are having a big activity after. Hopefully this will bring some excitement down here!Juan was suppose to get baptized this Saturday but that didn't work out. We taught him the law of tithing and he didn't like it at all. We haven't been able to get ahold of him since, so things aren't looking good for him. We did find some great investigators this week so hopefully soon I can have some good news for you! We are doing a lot of tracting. We get into a lot of houses and teach a lot of lessons but everyone here just doesn't want to change. My Spanish is improving a lot but is still not that great. I really hope I can get a native companion next so I can speak it more! My companion is great though and we are really trying hard. Today we went to the beach again! It was awesome. It is getting pretty hot here so it is probably the last time we can go till next winter. We went to an old train tunnel and it was pretty cool. I'll send you some pictures. Sorry I always try to send a bunch of pictures but our computers are super slow and I run out of time.  I Love you guys!


Power Outage. Reading by candlelight!

No comments:

Post a Comment