Wednesday, January 29, 2014

District Leader in Quirihue

Cambios again! I had the biggest surprise ever last night! We usually find out the cambios in the morning but last night I was getting ready for bed and got a call from President! I am now district leader in Quirihue! I was definitely not expecting that at all but I'm super exited to take on the challenge. I'm going to be finishing the training of Elder Judkins and I'll probably leave Quirihue next cambio. We had an awesome week this week. We had church in quirihue and had 30 people there! That's the most people we have had since I have been here. The branch is definitely growing and the members are willing to work with us. Were starting to give them assignments in church. We even have some less actives giving talks and teaching classes now! I am excited to see how it grows this cambio. We have 3 investigators right now that have accepted baptism. They weren't able to come to church this week but hopefully we can commit them for next week. I think I'm still losing weight. I'm trying to eat a lot but I just don't care anymore. I could come home looking like a skeleton. Thanks for the package mom! And my guess for Taylor is Curitiba, Brazil. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment