Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Feliz Cumpleanos Tyler


First off I want to give Tyler a Feliz cumpleaƱos! That's crazy he's 23 - that is pretty dang old.
This week went by really fast but we are having good time. Elder Alder is speaking a lot better and he's improving everyday. He's a really nice and quiet kid and we get along really good. This week was really hard to find new investigators. We dropped a lot last week that weren't progressing so some prayers to help us find new people would be great. The mission is putting a really big focus on the less actives and recent converts so we worked a ton with them and we had a lot of people in church this week.
I finally found out what was wrong with my mouth. I have had this sore for about two months that has just killed me to death. The first time I went to the dentist he said he couldn't see anything and that it was my tooth brush rubbing on my mouth. I knew it wasn't that and then I woke up on Wednesday morning and the sore had broken out and was completely visible on the top of my mouth. I went again to the dentist and he found out what it was. I have no idea what its called but he gave me some medicine and its finally starting to get a lot better.
My package got here! Thanks for everything and I can finally send pictures because I now have a camera. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment