Thursday, October 30, 2014

We worked hard this week in the baking hot sun. The temperature changed from cold and wearing jackets to a thousand degrees in about one day and this week was so hot. We've been hearing that this summer is going to be one of the hottest in the history so I'm not too excited about that. 
Its been tough lately to find new investigators but this week we found a guy named Carlos that just got out of jail about a month ago. He actually found us on the street and brought us to his house and told us he wanted to get baptized. He's really funny because he can't read and doesn't understand very much but when we ask him questions he just says baptism is a cool thing to do. He doesn't have a job and lives in a house barely big enough to fit one person and basically has nothing. I'm excited to see how he progresses this week.
We had our mission conference this week. They talked a lot about fasting and praying. They talked about the importance of fasting and how some of us are capable of fasting more than once a month and even once a week. That really made me think of the importance of the fast and its something I want to do more often even though I'm still the skinniest man alive and I feel like I get even skinnier every time. That's about it this week. Keep choosing the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment